Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Weekend....continued

So have you all spent the past 24 hours creating your pinterest boards? Addicting isn't it? I think that it will become a very valuable tool for home decorating and party planning. I think pinterest is one of the coolest things I've come across lately and had to share it. Why does my brain always think I"ll remember where I saw something online because I never do! I really do think when you have a baby your mind gets left behind 'cause I know I'm not the only one who's mistakenly put away the Tide in the refrigerator RIGHT PEOPLE????? Anyway, onto our weekend wrap up who cares about Tide (clearly not the cleaning lady who once again, failed to show up!) Delaney and I "labored" Sunday night to get our house ready for our company today and although we didn't get the weather we were hoping for that didn't stop us from celebrating--I mean that's why they make sweatshirts. We had bbq chicken on the grill..........................and ice cream cake (and plenty in between like baked beans, mac n cheese, cole slaw and pasta salad) but really? isn't it all about the main course and dessert--which by the way there were two of, cousin Jenny makes the best lemon squares but they aren't really considered dessert since we served them along with lunch!)
And this little one was all about being outside.......(and yes, I know I mentioned sweatshirts but Delaney didn't have one that matched)!
And didn't understand why she couldn't get in the pool.............
with cousin Adarrah (or Jackie O as I was calling her) Despite the cold air, the pool water felt great, or so said Jackie!
Here is cousin Jenny feeding the little monkeys bananas!
We had a fun day and are sad the holiday weekend is over. But, we are more sad that we will be "laboring" tomorrow putting away all of our white clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment