Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all..........

Well, Delaney and I were NOT happy this morning when we got up and had to put these on!!! Although it's not technically fall until September 23rd (yes, I looked it up for you) it sure feels like it today. But, it's our favorite season so we aren't complaining, in fact we're making our list of all the things we want to do this fall: Design our pumpkin ("we" think we already know what we're going to do this year--courtesy of pinterest), go to a pumpkin patch (hayride/apple cider/pictures), get out our fall decorations, order a "fall" shirt from Etsy, make halloween costume--again, "we" think we already know what "Delaney" wants to be, buy a fall candle (any recommendations?) WOW, who knew putting on socks would lead to so much!Oh and because I know you want to see the cute face that belongs with those cute feet.........
We haven't put away our flip flops just yet. In fact, Delaney just tripped over mine on her way to bring me her Thanksgiving book! WOW, guess she really is ready for fall (or maybe she just wants turkey for lunch)....which, I need to go fix!

***I had to go back and add this to today's post----tonight, I was sitting on the sofa and Delaney walked up to my leg, pulled my pant leg up and tickled my leg and said "tickle tickle" NO CLUE where she learned that from!! I do not tickle her because I HATE to be tickled!!

No comments:

Post a Comment