Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Sorry we haven't blogged in a couple of days, Delaney and I have been busy getting our house ready for family to come over on Monday for a cookout............................we can't wait to sit outside and enjoy that mountain view!!!! What do you mean there are no mountains in Indiana? Ok, well I guess I"ll just keeping wasting my time (I mean enjoying spending time) on PINTEREST----my newest addiction! What is Pinterest you ask? Well, I'm glad you did because as you know, I'm all about "paying it forward" when I come across new things! I think that pinterest really was made just for me. It is a virtual "pin board". If you are online and come across something you like and want to "remember" but you know you won't, you "pin it" and then it goes to your personalized pin board----you can add the "pin it" icon to your bookmark and then it's as easy as a click to pin it to one of your boards---you can personalize the categories for your boards. I have DIY projects, recipes, one for Delaney, and books to read. I just can't describe to you how much I am loving it. However, if you have an addictive personality (or don't want to lose your job due to all of the time you'll spend on pinterest) maybe it's not for you because once you go pinterest you'll NEVER go back! ha ha ha P.S. my favorite "style" is tuscan so this picture just screams at me--I am LOVING the rustic beams on the ceiling---which I want to someday do to our kitchen!
(since I"m all about giving credit where credit is due----photo courtesy of HGTV)

We'll be back soon with pictures of you know who. She's all about wearing her white clothes since she won't be able to after Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment