Friday, September 2, 2011

Fashion Friday

Are you all wondering if someone hacked into my blog yesterday and had the audacity to leave a post without a picture????? Or, are you all wondering if Delaney not napping on Wednesday was just a fluke? Apparently not, because she did (or didn't) do it again on Thursday! So, maybe the "hacker" was wrong about never waking a sleeping baby when it's 10:45 a.m. and she's still sleeping!!!!

DID
YOU
GUESS????
We were at the canal!!!! Delaney's outfit is from guess where????? GYMBOREE!!!!!!

Oh, and if you're wondering if the "random fest" is over--not quite, well, I thought so but then yesterday I went into Delaney's room to get a basket that sits on her floor and has her blankets in it. When I lifted ALL (if you've had a baby then you know how many blankets you can accumulate) of the blankets out there was a basket full of diapers I never used!!! They were size 2-3 (Delaney wears a size 4) and if you're wondering....YES I immediately took Delaney's diaper off of her to see if they would still fit and YEP they sure did/do! Oh and if that wasn't random for you how about the fact Delaney's grandma Terry found her sunscreen in our outdoor trash can!!! I think my reply was "I'm not surprised"....what may surprise you is Delaney can't reach the trash can so that only leaves one other suspect as to who threw it in there!! STUPID DOG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment