Monday, May 2, 2011

Velcro, Shoe Laces or Barefoot????

We thought we would start this post with our new "favorite find"......(oh, and before you get too excited this is NOT our backyard--although we wish it was). Don't you love this galvanized beverage stand?? We do, BUT, we do not love Pottery Barn's $110 price for it. So, we found this VERY comparable one instead.........for $14!!!!! Don't believe us????


See for yourself...........I know, you want one now don't you? Well stop what you're doing and head to your nearest Dollar General and you can have one too! BRING ON SUMMER!!!!! We are ready to fill this thing with sippy cups!


And here is little missy with her new shoes on. I guess my strategy of buying velcro instead of laces that I just knew she would untie didn't work! What made me think she wouldn't undo the velcro is beyond me!!!! (Look how big this kid looks in this car seat---I have half a mind to get out her old carrier one and cram her in it)!


You knew she couldn't stop at just un-velcroing (I'm quite sure that's not a word). When it was all said and done, BOTH shoes were on the floor. As I said "Bring on Summer"!!!!


I guess until then, this is the ONLY way she'll keep her shoes on!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment