Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco De Mayo

I went back to see what I posted last year for Cinco De May (apparently, we had a power outage--what else is new)....and here was the picture I posted of Delaney.............. And here is my sweet cheeks today!!! Delaney wanted to wear her bright colors in honor of Cinco De May...................

Note the bottom lip.............




I'm thinking about purchasing a cow---it HAS to be cheaper than buying milk!!!




I always make sure we have mexican for Cinco De Mayo...........




I made chalupa....I know you're probably going to want the recipe but it's a family secret...not my family but one I've been a part of for 30 years!!!! Thanks for the recipe Karen/Sharon (and Donna if you follow our blog!)




(I failed to edit this photo). Delaney got so many new pajamas for her birthday. She still has some she hasn't worn. She "may" have stayed in her pajamas until "cinco" clock today!




And I know this picture will make you laugh. Delaney has NEVER had a bath in the bath tub. It is just easier for me to give her a bath in the kitchen sink. It's eye level and no bending!!! But, she took her first "real" bath tonight. SHE DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL. She was fascinated when the water was running and the bath tub was filling up. As soon as I put her in, she cried and held her arms out for me to pick her up. I resisted, kept her in and she "warmed up" to it but NEVER sat down. I think we'll go back to the sink.............





















1 comment:

  1. That's funny you haven't given her a real bath. We still use the kitchen sink too and Kindley loves the spraying function of the sink. She's starting to sit up and get too big for the tub so looks like we will be venturing to the real tub soon!

    ReplyDelete