Friday, May 27, 2011

Weathering the Storm............

Wednesday night we were suppose to get some pretty bad storms. I was hoping if I was well prepared, it would pass by us without much damage (or, requiring us to go down to the basement). Most of you know, I have a love/hate relationship with our basement. After more than one "flooding catastrophe", I must say, when a storm's coming, it's kind of nice to have one!!! Here was our survival kit---we were packed up and ready to head down to the basement. We had all of the necessities (after all, we are becoming pros at this)!!! Fortunately, we didn't get "really" bad weather and never had to go down to the basement. As I sit here and type this, I don't think Delaney has ever been downstairs in the basement!!! And, as I sit here and type this, I also realize that before I know it, the basement will be her "hang out"!!! Oh, if I could only freeze time!!! We were just glad we weathered the storm with no damage---(except for that fact the news interrupted the season finales of Modern Family and Cougartown)!!!!!I just can't explain enough to you how much Delaney is enjoying her new chair. I thought I"d let you see for yourself (again)!!
And
She's
Up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment