Sunday, May 29, 2011

"Dear Hulman Family"................

If you don't mind, do you think you could change the time the Indy 500 starts? I know I speak for A LOT of parents when I say----it's just not working for us!!! I mean there are those of us who have babies who nap in the afternoon!!!!! You have made it impossible to attend race parties!!! We were thinking an evening race would be fun----let us know what you think! I mean these babies are potential future race fans you know!!! Delaney missed her afternoon naps the last two days so we decided we were just going to stay home today and that's exactly what we did! We still dressed for the race though in our black and white!!!!
If you look closely, in Delaney's left hand, she is holding a rock...............
And here's what she did with them! She is OBSESSED with rocks. I guess we'll start our own rock farm! What can I say, my kid is weird!
Our flowers are planted, the landscapers are scheduled and the pool will be open this week! Have we forgotten anything?????

No comments:

Post a Comment