Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Remember When????

I tried SEVERAL times to catch Delaney doing this but every time I stood up to get the camera she heard me and got up to see what I was doing but eventually, I "caught" her in the act. She just had to have her PBK chair for Christmas and didn't pay much attention to it until lately. And by lately, I mean ever since I put it where it is to keep her from getting behind the t.v., electrical outlet and all things kids should stay away from, she won't leave it alone. She loves to stand on the chair, then stand on the arm of the chair and attempt to climb onto the end table. But, in this picture, she dropped her toy and was "reaching" for it. I think she's definitely going to be a little climber!! This picture just cracks me up! Actually, this kid cracks me up!!! (Look at her shadow)










Remember when you were a kid and you spent most of your time on the living room floor and not the furniture (oh, and BEGGING your parents to let you stay up late to watch a show)? It was so cute to see Delaney sitting on the floor leaning up against the sofa and then she just laid down (on her frog) and watched DWTS!! I am not sure I am happy that she was only interested in watching Kendra---NOT exactly a role model for my impressionable daughter but she can't be that bad, afterall, she is married to a former COLTS player!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment