Sunday, May 15, 2011

"We're Baaaack!"

So have you been wondering where we've been??? Blogger has had some "technical" issues but my friend, Angie, who has some serious MAD computer skills was able to change my browser from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome and VIOLA....here we are, we're back! Not much has been going on with us this past week so we don't have much to blog about. I thought I would "treat" you to a video. Delaney takes her pillow pet and treats it like a wrestling opponent. It is so funny to watch her. She walks with it and can't even see where she's going and runs into everything with it. Make sure to turn up your volume, you'll get a little giggle out of her. As expected, once she sees the video camera, she stops doing what I"m trying to capture but I think you get a glimpse. At the end, she of course is reaching for the camera!! She's so much fun!!! (Have I mentioned that before????) Oh and her "new" thing is to walk sideways! I"ll try to video it too!



1 comment:

  1. Only our girl. Glad she's back on - can't stand the separation, she makes the day. Yes sideways is the best yet...she knows where she is going but keeping an eye on what she is leaving. Good job on the video.
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete