Tuesday, May 17, 2011

3rd Time's a Charm!!!

For what you ask???? For Delaney to FINALLY enjoy her bath in the bathtub. She had her 3rd "real" bath and she A. didn't cry and B. finally sat down (well, actually because she fell but down is down!). I don't know if I've ever blogged about this (or maybe you've noticed) but Delaney has ALWAYS held her bottle (and now sippy cup) from the bottom. Her bottles are not tall and skinny so I think it was too hard for her to hold them so she started holding them from the bottom. It is so funny....tell me my kid is not the only one who does this?????????
Here she is getting ready to tip it up........
And here she is still mad at me for not letting her take her baby IN THE BATHTUB WITH HER!!!!
****This post was actually from last week pre blogger's technical difficulties but I thought I would go ahead and post it. Just last night, during Delaney's bath, she was really getting into it (still not big on sitting down) and played with her ducks and splashed water. It was so much fun. I forgot to add her bubbles which is probably the first time she's not had a bubble bath. Maybe I'll "forget" them more often since she was having so much fun without them!!!


And we don't want to forget to wish great aunt Trina
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kindley holds her bigger bottles from the bottom too (and sometimes the smaller ones). It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete