Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Extreme Couponing".............

Could very well be my "new favorite show"----although now that I've watched The Voice, it's a toss up!!! Anyway, I learned on Extreme Couponing that Kroger has a new coupon program and boy am I excited for it!!! I have often referred to myself as "The Coupon Queen" so this is right up my alley. You create an account on www.kroger.com and you enter your Kroger plus number and from their website, you load electronic coupons onto your card. Then, when you go to checkout, you give them your card as usual and in addition to getting the discounts for using your card, it will deduct your "electronic coupons"!!!! Isn't this a genius idea????? I love the fact I don't have to print off coupons because is there really a savings when you've had to buy paper and ink for your printer---I THINK NOT!!! So, I'll be doing this very soon and shall report back! Oh, and if you're not a Kroger shopper or live out of state, you can look on their website and it lists their sister stores that offer the program. BRING ON THE SAVINGS!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I will have to check to see if any of our stores to this! I tried the printing out coupon thing and was over it in a minute....to much hassle for me:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have used their electronic coupons before! I haven't been on there recently to check them out though. OH - and if you have an iPhone, you can load them via the Kroger app too!! :)

    ReplyDelete