Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Shoes, Headless Easter Bunny, Book Club and Royal Wedding

It's not that I don't have good intentions or that I don't TRY to put shoes and socks on this girl. What can we say, we like to go barefoot! (P.S. I bought this outfit for Delaney in Texas and meant to have her wear it for her birthday but completely forgot!)But, I realize she can't always go barefoot so off to Stride Rite we went! What girl can leave the shoe store with just ONE pair of shoes??? Not any girl I know! Note her shoe size (4 1/2 EXTRA WIDE!!) For Delaney's birthday I was going to get her some Nike Shox (like mine of course) but then I decided I wanted to hold off until she was w-a-l-k....oh geez, I can't even type it but you know what I mean, when she started w-a-l-k-i (nope, still can't type it)....I doubt Nike makes EXTRA WIDE shoes so I decided to get her a pair at Stride Rite.



What girl doesn't need a pair of white summer sandals??



And some pink tennis shoes! I CANNOT BELIEVE I bought Delaney velcro tennis shoes. I sure didn't see that coming! But, I remembered how she loves to untie shoe laces so we'll go with these for now!



It seems as though we have a headless bunny in our house! I think a certain someone is crawling out of her crib at night and sneaking into the kitchen for a late night snack!!! Oh wait, I don't sleep in a crib!!!! Man was he good!



I went through all of Delaney's books the other day. These don't include the ones she got for Easter! Delaney wants to know if anyone is ready to start a baby book club! I hope she always has an interest in reading. I think it's one of those things you either enjoy it or you don't, there's no in between......




Oh and as far as The Royal Wedding.....we are in full swing around here gearing up for it---the re-broadcast of course because there ain't no way we are getting up that early! I just learned that Kate Middleton's name is Catherine Elizabeth!!! For those of you who don't know.....that was one of my names for Delaney....but I think most of you know by now I had no say in naming Delaney!!! I just knew my girl was Royalty! ha ha ha.....



















No comments:

Post a Comment