Friday, April 29, 2011

"INTRODUCING............."

Her Royal Highness.....Princess.....................


Delaney.............
Catherine................



Don't you just love a good wedding??? Delaney does! I nicely explained to her we would NOT be getting up to watch The Royal Wedding. But, she is apparently already defying her mother. I heard her "talking in her sleep" as I like to call it on the monitor at 3:45 A.M. I think she was trying to get me up to watch it but I didn't fall for it...as a matter of fact, I just let myself "fall" back to sleep and we got up at our usual 9:00 A.M. and have been watching the highlights all day!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate's dress but we both agreed we didn't care too much for her bouquet----not sure why they didn't consult with us! ha ha ha


*ADDENDUM ----after typing this post, I saw on t.v. (yes, still watching The Royal Wedding coverage) that Kate Middleton did her own make up for her wedding! I think my mouth flew open when I heard this! I mean even a "commoner" like me had my make up done professionally! ha ha ha I think that says a lot about her (but what the heck does it say about me???) And oh my land, as I am sitting here typing this they just said the wedding is estimated to have cost $65 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!


Well, I better go to bed now just in case Delaney decides to start talking in her sleep again tonight! She has an exciting weekend planned with TWO birthday parties so HRH (Her Royal Highness) BETTER sleep through the night tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment