Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Trip to Ohio.................

Sunday was a GORGEOUS day here in Indianapolis so we did what everybody did...we spent lots of time outside pulling weeds, raking, etc.....oh wait, no we didn't....we packed up and went shopping! Delaney got THE PERFECT little onesie for her birthday for the trip (thanks Debbie) that says...... (Delaney decided to do her baby exercises on the way!) uh huh, yep, I sure do kiss those chubby little thighs of her's all day long........... And in just under two hours, we made it to................................
You'll only get a kick out of this picture if you watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills....it's a "Jiggy" bed.....(sorry, pictures are blurry they were taken with my phone).

Although we had a fun trip we didn't buy anything (except of course our snacks for the car--twizzlers, peanut M&M's and Soft Batch chocolate chip cookies----oh, and bottled water don't forget the water)! We had fun but were disappointed in their inventory.............................save yourself the trip and do the yardwork instead!!

2 comments:

  1. I got their magazine the other day for the first time and loved their stuff. Of course I can't buy anything right now...because I'm moving! Maybe when I get there I'll do a little shopping:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their magazines are just like pottery barn, I get them weekly and they just change the cover page! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete