Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Please forgive us.....

We didn't mean to stay away.  We've been right here, at home, enjoying our days with not much on our plate (which has been really nice). If there was a contest for how many episodes of Sesame Street one person can watch in a day, Delaney would be sure to win!  Delaney gets so excited when it comes on you would think each time is the first time she's ever watched it.  And by "it" I mean Elmo.  She has no use for any segment that doesn't include the furry red creature!

And here she is about to pull the plug, literally!  She will not leave the cord to the laptop plugged in!
Be sure to pay attention to her mouth---"If I could just get over these toys"........it's a hot mess in our living room and it drives me nuts.  For now, I bite my tongue, someday I'll only wish I was tripping over toys (and books and babies)!
 And of course when I grabbed the camera to snap this picture she grabbed the camera case!!


No comments:

Post a Comment