Friday, February 24, 2012

Story time

In my defense.............
 It wasn't this nice (43 and obviously sunny as seen in picture above) when we left for story time yesterday!
We didn't make it to story time last week so I wanted to make sure we went this week.  I didn't even recognize my daughter.  When we are at story time she stays right on my lap or stands right by me. She never runs off or talks a lot.  She acts very shy...........EXCEPT YESTERDAY!! Oh.My.Word. I was chasing her all over the room and thought for a second we were going to have to leave.  In the program we go to the kids are allowed to wonder around the room.  They are not expected to sit still--thank goodness!  I just know the other moms all thought I had given Delaney fruit loops for breakfast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment