Thursday, February 2, 2012

"Accessories"...............

"Mommy, which bracelet do you think looks best"????? (Delaney calls all jewelry earrings)!!! I love how her leg is turned......
When Delaney sees me grab the camera she starts saying "cheeeeeese".......This is her cheesy "hurry and take the picture" smile......
For recordkeeping, I suppose I should blog about the fact Delaney took these bracelets to lunch yesterday AND wore her rain boots which she took off and left on the floor during lunch!  A couple of other things I want to have a record of.......

  • A couple of times Delaney has gone into my bedroom and set the alarm clock.  The other day I was talking to Julie on the phone and I heard it go off!  Then, the other night, AT MIDNIGHT it went off!  I was awake and ran down the hallway so it wouldn't wake up Delaney!
  • I used to leave all doors closed so Delaney would stay out of the bedrooms and bathrooms and I haven't had to do that as much.  Delaney must be used to closed doors because now she closes all of them and says "DOOOOR DOOOR".
  • After dinner the other night, she wadded up her napkin and held it out to me and told me it was trash.  She hid her food in it.  I reminded her that was the oldest trick in the book (and then put it in the trash for her)!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment