Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Girl Likes to Party All The Time...Party All The Time...

Delaney and I got all dressed up last night to go to a Superbowl Party.  Ok, maybe that's not exactly true (but if you look closely, Delaney DID put on mommy's bracelets---which she calls earrings)!  And for the record, I DO consider wearing black pants getting "all dressed up" considering I LIVE in yoga pants!  (See, I told you I got my hair cut off. I even went back to have it cut again this week.  I wish I would have measured but I think it was probably close to 8 inches.  My "mom hair' is so much easier to take care of).

After 3 hours (and lots and lots and lots of food) I was back home to Delaney (oh, and Dateline)!!!  While I was gone, Delaney and grandma tried on her Superbowl outfit her grandpa got for her.  This girl is ready for the big game (well, from a fashion standpoint that is).


No comments:

Post a Comment