Thursday, March 1, 2012

Me and......


went outside yesterday to enjoy the gorgeous weather (yep, that's right she's wearing a bow to celebrate the 70 degree weather we had along with a long sleeve shirt and socks--classic case of being overdressed!).  I even thought I'd start sitting out the patio furniture it was soooooo nice!!!  Delaney decided she'd had enough and wanted me to open the garage door...
 so she could go sledding (she has a strange obsession with being in the garage, she loves it.  I think they are dirty---see floor, are for boys, and have no use for them).............

and then it was time to go buy tickets to see Elmo Live (you knew I'd cave and buy them right even though I had to buy Delaney a ticket "even though" she will spend the entire time sitting on her grandpa's lap???)  Could you deny this kid??????? Didn't think so...........

And just if you're wondering, yes, I did call her pediatric orthopedic surgeon and had to leave a message. It was either that (and wait up to 48 hrs for a return call) or dial 911 if it was an emergency---hhhmmm, I thought about it!  I told you I don't think like a rationale person when it comes to this girl.  I "seriously doubt" they'll want to see us.  Can you hear the doctor now "So Mrs. Newsom, Delaney has been walking on her tip toes "sometimes" and this concerns you?  "Yes, Dr. K. I need you to do x-rays right away to make sure everything is OK"!

And in "other news" today is Delaney's grandpa's birthday.  The girl LOOOOOVES her grandpa.  Here they are just the other day....(ok, maybe not exactly).  They are watching golf!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your posts!!! :) I can't believe Delaney will be 2 this month. Zuri will be 1 next week. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick her in the freezer, I wish I would have! It's the only way to prevent growth! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete