Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Two Year Check Up

Delaney had her check up today with Dr. K. She was climbing the walls waiting on the doctor (literally)! She weighs 26 and 1/2 lbs and is 35 inches tall.  I was shocked she only weighed that much because when she stepped on the scales at home it said 29 lbs which means I AM 3 LBS LESS THAN I THOUGHT!!!! I never pay attention to the percentiles but in short....."Delaney's short".  Really, I could have told you that!  Of course she gets this from her mom.  We can switch her from whole milk if we want and the doctor assured me that her walking on her tip toes is normal and he flexed her feet and said there was nothing to worry about! He said "she doesn't suck her thumb does she?" (in a thinking that she didn't way) and I told him to just look at her red, dry, cracked thumb!!! He said "oh ok because she has an overbite" and then he told me to "get a good dentist" ha ha ha. Braces are in her future!  As far as the thumb sucking goes he had NO ADVICE!! ha ha ha (I wasn't asking for any I think it's the cutest thing ever when she sucks her thumb!)
Here she is on the way home.  She took an early nap today so as I type, I am just waiting for her to wake up any second!  I told her we should have been listening to Johnny Cash since she's dressed in all black (she has her Elmo shirt on too)...........

No comments:

Post a Comment