Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Is In The Air

And by that we mean today is the first day of Spring and our AIR IS ON!!!
Delaney and I have been soaking up the sun like you wouldn't believe.  I keep forgetting (as in since January) that our local library added Tuesdays for story time so we can go on Tuesdays or Thursdays.  I decided we would go today since we had missed the last couple of Thursdays.  Just as I took two steps in the room I noticed the sign that said "Miss Mary is sick today but feel free to come on in and play with the other kids".  I of course translated this to ".....feel free to come in and swap germs with the other kids".  But, I couldn't be "that mom" and walk out that would be rude!  So, we stayed (but only until the first mom got up and left).  Then I decided it was too nice outside to go home so we went to McDonald's.  Here is Delaney eating her french fries.  I felt like I should have left a tip on our table because the guy taking my order must have seen me struggling with holding my handbag (yes, I call purses handbags), Delaney and my cup.  We walked over so I could get my drink and when we came back he said "I already put your tray at your table and a high chair".  Man I really need to start carrying cash!! Delaney told every single person "bye" including the police officer who sat down next to our table.  He got a run and I don't think got to eat that first bite of his lunch!  Clearly, I could not be a police officer because I cannot miss a meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment