Friday, March 30, 2012

"She's an American Girl"...............

Can you guess what Delaney got for her birthday???? Her grandma wanted to buy her an American Girl last year for her birthday but I was able to hold her off for a year!  And now comes my sad announcement........I am going to be returning to work!!!!  It's been fun staying home with Delaney these last two years but the time has come for me to return to work BECAUSE HAVE YOU EVER SEEN HOW CUTE THIS AMERICAN GIRL STUFF IS????????  


Delaney got into the diaper bag and got out her own diapers and tried to put it on her Bitty Baby! As her aunt Beth would say "so precious" but then again aunt Beth thinks everything about Delaney is "so precious"...I tend to agree!

I know you are all patiently waiting for the birthday blog post and I guess subconsciously I am avoiding it because then it's there, on the world wide web that my baby is two!  I promise, it's in the works!!!  I blame my lack of blogging lately on this gorgeous weather, we have been on the go nonstop or enjoying the outdoors!!  Delaney has a new picnic table being delivered tomorrow (or today seeing how it's 1:00 a.m.) so we are excited for the UPS "woman" to deliver it (but not too early)!

P.S. For those of you still wondering----big fat NO, I am NOT returning to work!!! As my former boss once put it "there ain't no amount of money I could pay her to take her away from that baby"!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment