Sunday, March 25, 2012

"TWO" Sweet PART I

Here are Delaney's Two Year pictures!

This is the one I used for her invitations

At two, one of her favorite things is her baby.

I love how this one shows her personality.

More personality.............

Repeat above.............

We went to mommy's Alma Mater....(nice and close to home just perfect for Delaney)!

Then it started raining so on the rain boots went! She loves these boots with the cows on them.

I realize this isn't her best hair day but I still love this picture!

Darn wind blew her birthday balloon!

More personality................

Delaney loves to "wing"..............

And such a climber too!

And she loves to jump!

"D" is for Delaney!!!!

(All pictures courtesy of aunt Karey!)

1 comment:

  1. We did a mommy and me session last month and Kindley wouldn't put her baby down. Too funny - gotta capture what describes them though!

    ReplyDelete