Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Welcome Elise


The new "newest" member of the family made her arrival on Monday. We have new babies to sit and stare at now for the holidays!! Delaney and I haven't gotten our hands on Elise yet. I was told I can't go see her while Delaney was in school.
"Oh, hi world, I'd like to introduce you to my poutty face"..,,,,,
And one proud new big sister!
Now you can see this family is about the brides and the babies! And, who doesn't love a baby born just days before her parents' one year anniversary?! #takingcareofbusiness

We have had large masses of group texting going on in the family between the two new babies and the wedding!! Cousin Jenny sent us the "we're headed home text" today and I suggested she show Elise her closet when they got home to start the bonding process! I am sure that's a real thing....or maybe I just did that because I had no idea what to do with a new baby!!! 

Speaking of closets, the other day as I was packing Delaney for our trip to Kentucky, I decided it was also a good time to purge her summer clothes (insert sarcasm) and get it organized. Delaney took one look at it and said "where are all my now season clothes".....I told her the jumpers, skirts, and polos that now fill up her closet ARE her "now season" clothes.....she replied "well that's not very much" and she may be onto something since she went to bed wearing a slip!!!

Elise, we love you, we'll see you and your closet soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment