Monday, November 30, 2015

I knew this day would come.............

You know, when Cyber Monday is just an extension of Sunday. Just like Black Friday really isn't Black Friday anymore since the sales start on Thanksgiving. I didn't find any better deals today than I did yesterday AND YOU KNOW I LOOKED! But you bet I was probably the ONLY mom in the drop off line at school this morning putting a new tv in my cart! #howsthatformultitasking

I told my friend I really think the kids should be out of school for Cyber Monday. I was so excited to wake up this morning to my favorite day of the year. Then Delaney decided she was not wearing pants to school because "what if Skylynn doesn't wear pants". I told her to put on a jumper and tell Skylynn to start wearing pants!  What Delaney was wearing was not exactly my priority!


No comments:

Post a Comment