Friday, November 13, 2015

Grandparents Day 2015

I was warned Grandparents Day is a BIG DEAL at Delaney's school. I was also warned the best thing to do was to drop off and pick up the grandparents because the parking lots fill up quickly. So it was a double drop off/pick up day for me today (for Delaney and then the grandparents).

Grandpa may have text me they were finished a bit earlier than expected and I may have still been at lunch discussing very important things like HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU COOK A TURKEY! Julie and I have no idea how we have gone 40 (and 41 years today) and never cooked a turkey. Apparently, a cooking bag is the way to go. And we both agreed that cooking pies should be left to Bob Evans because like turkeys, we have never baked a pie!

Delaney this morning before school.................(her skinny legs did NOT come from her momma)
Or her silly little (but BIG) personality.............................
Grandma T sent me this picture of Delaney cleaning up the table. And here I had no idea the girl knew how to do that (enter sarcasm) Oh, and where did her sweatshirt go? She was hot.....
This is her morning classroom. In the afternoon, they switch rooms with the other kindergarten class (same teachers). Apparently 5 year olds are easily distracted and need a "change of scenery".
How "convenient" book fair is during Grandparents Day. I sent Delaney with $5 which bought NOT THIS BOOK! #girlcanworkit
I know one quarterback who can't keep grandpa away from his girl!!!! (But hurry up and heal Andrew)!


No comments:

Post a Comment