Thursday, March 3, 2011

Delaney No Longer Needs Her Mother!!!!

Please don't call, don't email, don't text, don't stop by....................I am burying myself under the covers until Delaney decides she needs her mother again. I asked her if she ever thought she would need me...you know, for, say...food, clothing, shelter, prom dresses (of course never a wedding dress) college............................I told her just to let me know!!!

And, it's OFFICIAL, grandmas will go to great lengths for their grandchildren...as in, put a plastic teddy bear on their head and a remote control on their shoulder! Grandma knew how to entice Delaney----when in doubt, use the remote!

3 comments:

  1. Look out mom, I'm right behind you. How cute. She is growing up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, Delaney!!!!! Now you will be following her around everywhere:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proud moment, Sad moment; it's so hard to be a parent sometimes. Don't worry, she will still be needing you for a very, very long time!!

    ReplyDelete