Monday, March 21, 2011

Toddlers and Tiaras..............

I felt like we were on Toddlers and Tiaras today (although this will never happen seeing how I think that show is RIDICULOUS and the parents need to put the money they spend on fake tans, fake teeth and overpriced frilly dresses and upgrade from their double wides).....We went for Delaney's one year pictures today!!!!! Somehow, the weather held out for us and we got tons of shots (as in over 300!) I packed all of her outfits IN A SUITCASE ON WHEELS (insert the Toddlers and Tiaras comparison) and we were off!!!!! She was absolutely perfect and was "hamming it up" the entire time. It really was a bit embarassing she was so into it! The photographer said they have never seen a baby smile so much! Uh huh, that's my girl.........I think she was worn out from her "shoot" because she was asleep before we left their driveway. I couldn't resist snapping this picture (with my cell phone) when we pulled into our garage. And yes, she is naked. The poor girl had FIVE outfit changes so I was not about to make her put on one more outfit! We should have online proofs in about a week!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures. Sounds like she deserved a good nap on the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet naked little girl. I can't wait to see the pictures either!

    ReplyDelete