Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Everything Will Be Better In The Morning".........

So, we've all heard it, maybe said it or even tried it........well, I am here to tell you everything was NOT better in the morning! If it wasn't on video then I would think maybe I dreamed Delaney took her first steps yesterday! Something else I didn't dream was that Delaney slept until 10:30 a.m. this morning. I wasn't surprised since we were up all night going from store to store stocking up on............................ I was NOT ok with Delaney rolling over, I was NOT ok with Delaney sitting up (ok maybe just a little but strictly because it made taking her picture easier) and I was NOT ok with Delaney crawling. So, it only seems logical that I would NOT be ok with her taking steps (notice I avoid the "W" word)! Oh, and to make matters worse, those "teeth" I thought were coming in....well, it's ONE tooth--- A MOLAR and now just today, grandma discovered another top tooth coming in (I think another molar). HOW MUCH CAN ONE MOTHER TAKE????? I mean what's next?
HER 1ST HAIRCUT????????????????????????????????
Now, I know you are all laughing and thinking I am being overly dramatic but this is all just happening way too soon. I mean just yesterday we left the hospital....didn't we?????? In all seriousness, I realized today that I saw Delaney roll over for the 1st time, crawl for the 1st time, and take her 1st steps!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't trade this job for all the Jimmy Choos in the world!!!! I HEART Delaney!

No comments:

Post a Comment