Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Modesty"

I decided these pictures would not be good for Wordless Wednesday since they OBVIOUSLY need an explanation! When no one is at the house (which is a rarity) to keep an eye on Delaney while I shower, I stick her in her exersaucer and put it in front of the bathroom. When I got out, here is what I saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We went to the mall yesterday but I don't recall the "halter" look being in the stores....maybe I missed it!
The halter look with bed head----only Delaney could pull that off!
Clearly, the 12 month pajamas are still too big!
Perhaps instead of getting this book in the mail today, I should have ordered one on modesty!






2 comments:

  1. How funny. At least she's entertaining herself whhile you are bathing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl knows her fashion. Hahaha. She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete