Sunday, January 9, 2011

"What Happens in Delaney's Diaper............"

NEEDS TO STAY IN DELANEY'S DIAPER!!!!!!!! It finally happened, I "suspected" Delaney needed a diaper change so I "looked" not expecting to "feel" and YEP, sure enough there it was up her back AND ON MY FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pampers is likely to see a drastic increase in profits if Delaney keeps this up. I am changing poopy diapers left and right! I think I'll start wearing my rubber gloves! When Delaney was born the nurses told us she was an "over achiever" in the "pooping department" and then, if you're a faithful blog follower you already know, we went through a "constipation phase" which was without a doubt the worst phase of parenthood thus far! If I could have pooped for her, I would have (sorry people, just keeping it real!). It broke my heart when she was constipated. One time her daddy called me while I was standing in line at Panera to let me know she had pooped. I was so happy I think I screamed out loud and even jumped up and down. And, I just know, one day, Angie will let us go back there together once she gets over the embarrassment of my behavior! Well, it's safe to say those days are long gone. I am thinking of calling Earth's Best to see if they mistakenly put Ex-Lax in their baby food jars! I am sure it's just due to the mouthful of teeth (maybe I'll call the dentist instead for her first cleaning appointment).

Here's the little "stinker" while I ran and threw out her diaper genie bag...............

"oh mommy, what's a little poop on your hand when you have a baby as cute as me"??????






2 comments:

  1. Well, she certainly looks happy after a good dump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you LOVE those 10+ wipe diaper changes?! I thought of this post after watching Teen Mom 2 last night. The girl picked up her daughter and it was ALL up her back. Fun times for sure! And they always seem to find it funny! =)

    ReplyDelete