Monday, January 10, 2011

"CABIN FEVER"

Delaney and I decided we were going to get a little.................... fever if we didn't get out of the house today. We aren't sure if we are about to get the snow they are predicting but we decided to get out just in case! So, we had a fun girls' day with aunt Karey. We went to McAlisters to prove that sweet tea IS NOT JUST FOR SUMMERTIME. I mean how do they make that stuff so darn good (other than the gallon of sugar they use)????? We also hit Buy Buy Baby for some diaper genie refills (see post below for details) only to find out THEY WERE COMPLETELY OUT OF THEM!!! How does that happen? I mean they make AND STOCK a gadget for anything and everything you can dream up but they can't keep in stock diaper genie refills??????????? Perhaps I should leave some of Delaney's poopy diapers on their doorstep! ha ha ha In true "Delaney form" she fell asleep in the car on the way home and then of course wouldn't take a nap once we got home! So, she decided to do this...............Does anyone want to guess how many times a day I pick these up? ZERO silly, I got this motherhood thing down pat I leave them out all day long and then when she goes to bed I pick them up. I"m no dummy!!! I just decided to lower my expectations of what my living room is suppose to look like with a nine month old living in it!!!
Is it just me or do you HATE to check your messages?????? I mean isn't that why someone invented texting?? ha ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment