Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Another Day, Another Pair of Pajamas"...................

Do you think this is a sign Delaney is getting a little cabin fever?????


You didn't think these guys had stopped coming to our house just because Christmas is over did you?????
We got our first delivery from Diapers.com. My friend, Sharon, told me about them and for some unknown reason, I am JUST NOW using them. I mean these big boxes would take up a lot of "cart space" at the store....free delivery and 2 day shipping why would you buy anywhere else (ok and No, I am not a diapers.com spokeswoman)!!! Thanks Sharon!!!! And, if you look closely, you'll see they also sell our diaper genie refills............
Oh and don't forget UPS.................
Who brought this....
and this...(I know, it looks a bit big, that's because it is, it's an 18 months for next year). When I was little, I remember my mom always picked out London Fog coats for me.......hhhhm "like mother like daughter I suppose".....









No comments:

Post a Comment