Sunday, November 21, 2010

What Have We Been Up To?

Well, on Saturday we went up to the Fashion Mall and discovered what we're just sure is going to be our new favorite store!!! Opening Soon......... I am wondering if this means Delaney doesn't like this book or that she's hungry! And, speaking of books, if Delaney had as many books as she does shoes, she'd likely be reading at the third grade level. So, I have a feeling Santa will be bringing her books (with hard pages of course). What are some of your favorite children's books? We'd love to hear from you...
"Mommy, hurry up, we're going to be late for the game"...............

"What do you mean the game's away? I put on my cowgirl boots and everything..."
"Are you kidding me"?
"I'm outta here then".
"I'm kick'n off my boots".........
"So I can chew on them (Delaney will NOT be singing "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" seeing how they're coming through).............
For a girl who has so many shoes, she rarely wears them. She has chubby feet with a high arch. I see a lot of trips to Stride Rite in our future!! If I were obsessed with her cute little feet and perfect little toes, I would probably kiss them every time I change her!!! Good thing I'm not obsessed with her! (I know, you want to come kiss them now don't you??)
I think she thinks her cowgirl boots are teething toys............
She eventually traded them for her favorite game day socks..........
I'm not sure why she was tired in this picture because she took a TWO HOUR NAP TODAY! Yes, I said TWO HOURS, that's 120 minutes people!
We're gearing up for Delaney's First Thanksgiving (which is code for "trying to decide what outfit to wear).........can you guess what I"m thankful for this year????????








No comments:

Post a Comment