Friday, November 5, 2010

"What Have We Been Up To"?

Well, we got our most recent Etsy purchase in the mail! Of course it came AFTER Halloween though. I thought it would be fun to have this sitting out at Halloween time each year with a picture of Delaney in her costume from the year before. "WHEN" Delaney naps, she always naps best in her swing. I don't know what I"m going to do when she outgrows this thing!

She's been hanging out in her highchair while I'm in the kitchen......

And I know what you're thinking, Delaney has been using bad words and has to stick soap in her mouth! Nope.......EVERYTHING goes in her mouth! Don't worry, grandma checked the label and it seems it's "safe enough" to stick a soapy washcloth in your mouth! (I must have the house too cold, the water running in the background looks like an icicle.)
She tried out her puppy dog towel.........(and currently, smells so good I could eat her up! I keep smelling her hair!)

We did a fun little project today........
And Delaney has just one question..........???????????????????
Don't you just love the baby legwarmers (I am a bit obsessed with them)!
I think this look says "mom, put away the camera"......................










No comments:

Post a Comment