Monday, November 15, 2010

"IT'S FINALLY HERE"!

As anticipated, our new camera arrived today..BRIGHT AND EARLY I MIGHT ADD. Our UPS man is clearly not a blog follower because if he were, he would know not to show up at our doorstep at 9:00 A.M.! I think I'll have to leave a note for future deliveries! Once it arrived, I didn't get to play with it because Delaney had a doctor appointment today for more shots. And she was such a good girl getting them (two) that I did what any self respecting mother would do and took us right over to Buy Buy Baby to get her a "Sophie". Does everyone know about this overpriced teething toy? I say if it's good enough for Mason and Hank Jr. then it's good enough for Delaney Catherine!! I mean any toy "born in Paris" is a must have for Delaney seeing how Paris is her dream destination (funny, it's mom's too)! Her appointment went great (well, other than the fact they didn't have us down-thank GOODNESS I had the appointment card with me to prove we had an appointment). She hasn't gained much since last month and weighs 18.9 lbs and hasn't grown at all in height. She was so good getting her shots the nurse said "oh my goodness" (as the baby next door was screaming its head off)!!! She stopped crying by the time I picked her up and started smiling at the nurse! Uh huh, that's my girl (and I don't know where she gets this from because I would start crying as soon as we turned the corner to go to the doctor's office when I was little because I knew shots were about to come).

Here she is checking it out.......

And here she is doing what she does with every toy! I think it's a keeper.........

I wonder where she gets this from?

Gosh, I have no idea! (please ignore the tan lines, I have NO IDEA where they came from seeing how we spent the drought of 2010 inside this past summer)!!!!! For some reason, we just can't keep our socks on!

What would you do if you opened your new camera and had TWO instruction books? One for a "quick start " and one the size of a phone book?? hhhhhmmmmmm..............

I think I"ll go with the quick start so I can get to my new book for book club faster! I have to admit, I was a bit embarrassed asking for this at Borders!! (So, I ordered it online and picked it up in the store)! ha ha ha...I know, not at all what Christmas is about but we do love our vampires!!










No comments:

Post a Comment