Monday, November 8, 2010

"Notice Anything Missing"?????

Clearly, it is NOT her teeth! ha ha ha....We went to Max and Erma's today (I mean does ANYONE make a better tortilla soup??) and I took her pale pink hair bow out....AND LEFT IT ON THE TABLE. When we got out to the car I realized I left it and ran back in (you would have thought I left my wallet sitting on the table). I asked the waiter if he saw it and here is what he said "Yes, but I may have put it in a glass". "You MAY HAVE what do you mean we JUST LEFT".........but yep, sure enough, he threw it in one of our glasses---leftover raspberry tea and all! I gave him "the look" and left. Now I know what you're thinking, Delaney doesn't look the least bit upset over losing her hair bow but I know deep down she was! So, to make up for it, like any good mother, we went straight to Toys R Us.........................
Who DOESN'T sell pink bows! But, they do sell pink boots! But, since it's in the 70's this week, Delaney can't wear them yet. Aren't these the cutest things EVER?????




No comments:

Post a Comment