Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fun Weekend!

For a little girl who hasn't even been to preschool yet, Delaney sure likes to go to college. We headed down to I.U. to go out to dinner with cousin Cerelle. Delaney has been looking for a reason to wear one of her new skirts (ok maybe that's not exactly true)! We were sad they didn't win their football game!!!!! Aren't they the cutest?? These girls ARE going to get accepted to the nursing school (I just know it)!!!!!! After dinner, they volunteered at a homeless shelter. Now I know what you're thinking, it was a Saturday night...SURE THEY DID. But, I dropped them off!!!!!!! From our house to I.U. it is about an hour drive. I sure hope Delaney thinks that is way too far away from her momma when it comes time to apply to colleges!!! I think we need to start visiting cousin Danielle more often at U of I so Delaney will want to go there instead (and YES, because it's just minutes from our house)!!

I TRIED to get Delaney's picture when we got home but that is not as easy as it sounds these days! "Mommy, PLEASE stop taking my picture"...

"That's it, I'm outta here".......

"No really, I am, just as soon as I figure out how to get out of daddy's chair"!
And here is what I woke up to today...........if you look closely, there is, well, snot, running down her left nostril (and quite possibly down the corner of her mouth!) THIS IS DELANEY'S FIRST RUNNY NOSE!!!!!!! I pride myself on two things----A. Delaney's wardrobe of course and B. She has NEVER EVER been sick, gone to the doctor for anything but her check ups, no medicines, NOTHING!!!!!!! So, I am very upset over this runny nose! I think we'll run out and get us some Boogie Wipes (yes, that is a REAL product)! And, if you didn't also notice, she pulled her headband off her head and decided to wear it as a necklace!
Don't worry, we have plenty of this on hand!
Could anyone tell me what my life was like before Delaney? On second thought, don't even bother......WHO CARES!! I think I"ll just spend the rest of my days squeezing the life out of every moment with my precious "sweet cheeks"!
We had a birthday party to go to today. Here is Delaney when we got home (please ignore the fact that I left the house WITHOUT A BLANKET ON MY DAUGHTER!) I sure hope CPS doesn't follow our blog! See, she really did want to wear her headband. And yes, that's another pair of baby leg warmers!
And here she is resting up (considering it was for all of 10 minutes) before the game came on. This is Delaney's new jean skirt---so stinkin cute!
We have lunch and dinner plans this week so we have a full plate and can't wait for another week of nice weather!!





No comments:

Post a Comment