Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I decided not to go to the Colts game last night and stay home with my favorite little person!
So, we kicked back, relaxed, and watched our hometown heroes win another game! And then someone decided to "slip" into something more comfy.........
I have noticed a DRASTIC increase in Delaney's laundry since she started eating baby food. Once she spits up, it's a 50/50 chance she's going to need to put on a new outfit! I think she thinks she's living in a hotel because I am now changing her sheets on a daily basis!
And now that it's November, it's time to start thinking about Christmas! I think it's safe to say Delaney doesn't need any toys! I pile them up when she's in her exersaucer because they seem to end up on the floor and we have to play the "Delaney drops it mom picks it up game"!!
Delaney and I got out today (after two days of being stuck inside) and met our friends Angie and Megan for lunch. Here's a tip-----if you crave Texas Roadhouse for lunch, don't bother unless you can wait until 4:00 p.m. to eat lunch! Who knew they weren't open for lunch! Delaney was all excited to throw the peanuts on the floor! So we ended up at Applebee's.....thanks for meeting us Angie and Megan!



1 comment:

  1. You had the best seat in the house with the perfect fan sitting with you. I love the colts slippers!

    ReplyDelete