Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving-Part II

I woke up today (at 9:45 a.m. I might add thanks to my girl) to two things (one not appropriate for photographing----I'll take the guess work out of it for you and just tell you I probably used TEN wipes) and the second to this...........(thank goodness we lowered her mattress last week)!! Note her crazy hair!!! On Saturday, we had another Thanksgiving get together with family (and yes, we color coordinated AGAIN).................
And once again, Delaney got to sit at the head of the table........ I am really not sure what our family did before Delaney because all we do is pay attention to her!!!!!!!!!!
After dinner, Delaney decided she'd slip into something more comfortable and go ahead and start cheering for the big game the next day.............GO COLTS!! (Although she was also excited to see IU won in overtime on Saturday).
I couldn't resist snapping this picture....
And on Sunday, she took TWO naps...this was just before the first one! I know, I know, someday I'll regret letting her do this but just look at her, it's so darn cute. I love her finger over her nose. Her second nap was from 4:15 to 6:45 and that's only because I woke her up. I lost count how many times I went to check on her and yes of course I put my hand on her to make sure she was breathing! I am not sure what's gotten into her! Still having some crazy hair......
Here she is ready for the game. She decided to wear her "blue" today. Mom decided to stay home from the game and watch it with Delaney and seeing how she slept for so long she's likely to stay up for the whole thing!! I hope mom can..................
Goodness Gracious I love this little girl................................
We have a busy week ahead of us that of course starts off with a day of shopping tomorrow and not just CYBER!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment