Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Updated Baby Leggings Picture"

I realized I wasn't giving you the "full effect" by posting the picture I did. Now, I know I say this a lot, BUT, seriously, are these not the cutest things you have EVER seen??????? Cousin Elaine, if you're still on the fence about finding out the sex of your baby, we thought this may sway you! We would LOVE to send them to you!!! They do make them for boys but we're not sure Shawn would "approve" of baby leggings on his boys!!! I know she looks like she's not very happy in this picture but it had NOTHING to do with the leggings!!! She's probably just upset that mom stuck the camera in front of her face AGAIN!! But with a face like this, who wouldn't want to snap her picture all the time.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the baby leggins! And I can't believe they make them for boys....much more stylish for girls!

    ReplyDelete