Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Not Much To Blog About"

So I thought I would just show you some pictures....Delaney's grandma Cathy's friend Judy (got that??) sent Delaney a package. A new outfit in her signature color, pink, and some handmade burp cloths. They are so adorable. Delaney can go through three burp cloths before lunch!! She's been enjoying her exersaucer...........
and napping.......
And THEN, mom decided to put on her big girl pants and attempt to clip Delaney's nails....if you look real closely to her middle finger, you'll see what happened--I nipped her! I do not know who cried more!!

Delaney's grandma Terry bought her some new pj's....(disregard the easter bib--it matched!). This is how I found Delaney. I think she was trying to keep the sun out of her eyes! I guess from now on we'll put her sunglasses on her when she naps! ha!

And that's it for now. Not much going on with us this week. We are on day THREE of cabin fever. It is just too darn hot outside to leave the house. Delaney and I are holding out though, we will NOT allow ourselves to start watching the soap operas!



No comments:

Post a Comment