Sunday, July 11, 2010

Delaney Updates

Recall me being "one of those mothers" awhile back who won't let Delaney get all of her vaccinations at one visit. Well, we went for round two and Delaney as expected did wonderful again. She got two shots at this visit and yes, she cried. But, I think she was done by the time she got her band aids. Delaney weighed in at a whopping 14.10 lbs!!! She is one healthy little girl. Her pediatrician said we could start adding rice cereal to her bottle before bed. Here is Delaney devouring her bottle! She took to it like a champ.

The Rapps and mom's friend Angie came and spent the 4th of July with us. Delaney was in her giraffe attire and enjoyed being outside. She even took a little dip in her frog pool. Oh and yes, if you're wondering, I have a thumb sucker on my hands. It's so adorable I can't help but let her do it!

Delaney's great aunt and uncle went to Florida and brought her back a Ron Jon outfit. Delaney can't wait to wear it.

Mom's friend Angie is determined to advance Delaney's development and put together her exersaucer. I can't believe how big she looks sitting in it.







No comments:

Post a Comment