Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Never Ending Birthday

Delaney and I celebrated milestone birthdays this month.  We both enjoyed pre-parties, parties, and post parties.  But honestly, if her birthday doesn't stop soon, I'm going to have to hire her an assistant! ALL I did for 14 hours was field her calls, texts, video texts and then there was Facetime!  When her uncle David and aunt Teresa called to sing to her, I told them I felt like I was her assistant.  Then when we pulled into the garage she said "are you going to get me out assistant"!!!

I guess I didn't know what a big deal turning five was!  She told me that she got everything she wanted except that I forgot to take her to Red Box the other day.  I "reminded" her she got four new movies for her birthday!

We celebrated with Red Lobster for lunch and we finally made it to see Cinderella which I must say, didn't disappoint!  So we've checked that off our Spring Break Bucket List.............


We ended the day by scheduling our Fast Pass reservations at Disney World.  Her Minnie Mouse hair bows also came so I think the only thing left to order is her ID bracelet (oh, and her Toddler Tag Child Locator!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment