Monday, March 9, 2015

Sledding, College, and Belly Button Piercings...........

(Ignore the weird noise at the end)

We took advantage of the warmer temperatures this weekend and went sledding before all of the snow melted.
She is pretending she is a cowboy until the "wipeout", where she got covered in mud and then it was time to leave.
We drove past the college I went to and I said "Delaney, this is where mommy went to school, you could go here"......she replied "no, I don't think I want to go to college".  To which I replied "you are going to college, you don't have an option".  To which she replied "no mommy, because then I"ll graduate and have to wear all that black".

So I guess our college requirement will be to find a school where the students don't wear black caps and gowns!  Makes sense to me!!!  (In addition to the safest, non-party school of course).

Once we got home she asked me if she could get her belly button pierced!!
No wonder I found a grey hair the other day.................

No comments:

Post a Comment