Friday, March 6, 2015

Change of Plans!!!

I have been telling Delaney we need to get out her Disney clothes to see what she "needs".....

Pajamas (and unmentionables)....CHECK
Bathing suit cover ups and bathing suits....CHECK
Slippers.....CHECK
Rompers, dress, etc.....CHECK
Pants outfits .....CHECK
(we discovered she has two of the black, red and polk a dot---ooops!)
Shirts....CHECK
I think it's obvious, all she needs now are hair accessories (I know you're thinking shoes but if you look closely, they are lined up--minus the red Minnie Mouse pair I ordered today)!!
And because you walk an average of 7 miles at EACH DISNEY PARK, I ordered these Skechers GoWalk2 shoes....Not the cutest but the pink helps.............

And hopefully the leopard print on the grey (or what I am calling my "neutral") pair......
You know you're getting "older" when you start buying comfortable walking shoes!
I thought these were a good choice until I was at physical therapy the other day and a lady (in her 80's) was wearing them!! Not to be confused with the lady who saw me on the treadmill and asked if I HAD A KNEE REPLACEMENT!!! I just can't make up this stuff!  Before I could turn around to say anything, my therapist quickly informed her I am too young for a knee replacement.  He has a short time to fix my ankle or I'll be turning these shoes in for a wheelchair in Disney!

I think all I need to do now is change our trip to two weeks based on the amount of Disney themed clothes Delaney has!

No comments:

Post a Comment