Thursday, February 5, 2015

To Bake or not to Bake

On Wednesdays at Delaney's school, the kids can buy treats during the bake sale at lunchtime.
This month is Delaney's classes' turn to donate baked goods.  

We had to sign up and let them know what we wanted to bring. 
Naturally, I signed up for..........
Little did I know the "room mom" would email a spreadsheet TO ALL MOMS listing each student's mom and what she was bringing baking. I was of course the only underachiever mom signed up for Little Debbies.

When Delaney and I were at the store, I forewarned her the Little Debbies we were buying were for the bake sale and would not be eaten at home.  She replied "if they're for the BAKE sale, why are we buying stuff"!!! Tu Shay my child, tu shay!

During Delaney's 6 hour pursuit of cleaning her bedroom, she "found" this 12 month onesie and put it on!  Let me know if you know where I can buy 5T onesies!


(I wanted to just post her picture but she told me to take a "bideo")

No comments:

Post a Comment