Monday, November 7, 2011

Tailgating

When Delaney woke up yesterday morning (I'll skip the part where I complain about the time change) this is what I saw! I of course walked back out of her room and went to get the camera. WHO DOES THIS??? (It is still snapped at the top)......................................The girl was ready to get dressed and get downtown to tailgate (or, she is just a weird kid!)So she hurried and got ready in her Colts attire...........................
From head.................
To toe.................(take one last look at these jeans because it's the last time she'll be wearing her "floods")........
Thank goodness Danielle remembered to take pictures (because I sure didn't)............
Cousins Jeremy, Candice and baby Logan came up from Bowling Green this weekend for a visit and to cheer on the boys in blue. When we all met after the game at aunt Trina's house I walked in and said "I want to see Logan naked"....this is what I got---but what I really wanted to see were those legs!! LOVE THEM!!! I could seriously eat that chub of his up!
Delaney kissed Logan bye and told him to come back up to Indy anytime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment