Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Til You Wobble!!!

I thought it would be fun to look back at last year to see how much Delaney has grown---about the only thing that looks the same is the fact she still gets to sit at the head of the table at aunt Trina's house!And this year, Delaney got to eat a lot more than her organic turkey!! I couldn't believe how well she ate!
Here she was this morning eating her cookie (which was really banana bread)!! Her faces were cracking me up!
Delaney had absolutely no problem with this look....................
Or this one..............................
Aunt Catherine spent a lot of time making these "cookies"---as Delaney called them!
There are many things for which I am thankful (none of which is the way I look in this picture)....I was so proud of myself for not eating ANY desserts this year but then when I looked at this picture I realized perhaps I should have also skipped the turkey, mac n cheese, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, dressing, rolls.........you get the hint!
I could seriously just gobble up my little turkey!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment